Ted currently holds an SCCA Club Racing National Competition license and competes in the SM class with
his Spec Miata.
He is a member of
the Washington DC SCCA Region.
You can read more about Ted's SCCA Club Racing and general background with road
racing here as well as on his blog.
- National and Regional SCCA Club Racing (blog) (overview)
- Software and Data Center
- MARRS Points Tracking Application
- History of the MARRS Points Application
- Ted on GitHub (most code private)
- Home Data Center full of: Linux, Mac, and Windows machines (blog).
- High-Performace - Cars, Motorcycles and Snowmobiles:
- 2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (505 HP)
- 2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (385 HP)
- 2000 Harley-Davidson FLTSF Fatboy (105 HP)
- 2009 Harley-Davidson FLTRSE Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
- 2005 Polaris Fusion 900 (150 HP)
- 2000 Polaris Indy Triumph (100 HP)
- Weight lifting and Cardio - the desk jockey's ongoing battle of the waistline